By LILIANA ROJAS, MEZTLI SOTO and JAZMIN ESPINOZA
When you do not want to make a cake, you can make a flan. Flan is a dessert that my family loves. When you make it, you need to take your time because it is not a fast process.
- ¾ cups Sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) Condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) Evaporated milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) Cream cheese
- 5 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Heat sugar until it melts and then it into the flan dish
- Mix eggs, condensed milk, milk, evaporated milk, cream cheese and vanilla extract together until it is smooth.
- Place into dish with the sugar and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes after placing it into another pan filled with water.
- Let it cool for one hour.
- After you let it cool, place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Unmold and turn onto a plate and serve.
Lee este artículo en español aquí: https://laplaza.press/2019/04/26/flan/